Issue - decisions
Capital Programme including Prudential Indicators - Outturn 2018/19
The Cabinet considered a report which provided details of the final pre-audit figures for the 2018/19 Capital Programme, the capital resources that were used to fund it and those resources that remain available to fund future investment.
1. That Cabinet note the draft outturn for the Capital Programme for 2018/19.
2. That Cabinet note the draft outturn position for 2018/19 on Capital resources, and the balance available to be carried forward into 2019/20.
3. That the Cabinet recommend the total capital budget carried forward into 2019/20, as set out in Appendix C to the General Assembly of the Council.
4. That Cabinet note the outturn position on the Capital Prudential Indicators as shown in Appendix D.
5. That Cabinet agree a virement of 2019/20 budget from the new homes budget to the projects listed in Appendix C
6. That the General Assembly of the Council be asked to agree the capital budget carried forward into 2019/20 as per Appendix C, thereby increasing the total capital budget to £30.771m